Increase your productivity when you use Google Apps.
Set up your business with these cloud-based interactive and messaging tools. Because they are ‘cloud-based’, you can access your Google docs from any Internet connection.
1. G-mail: Get Google’s popular cloud-based E-mail service. Each user can have up to 25 GB of e-mail and IM storage. voice and video chat, and sync with your Outlook and Blackberry, iPhone, windows mobile and Android phones.
2. Google Calendar: A web-based calendar application that allows employees to work together
3. Google Docs: Web-based documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that let users edit files
4. Google Groups: Share calendars, docs, sites, and videos with co-workers
5. Google Sites: Create a website where you decide who has access for viewing
6. Google Video: Stream your videos on Google – no need for additional programs to watch videos
To learn how Google Apps can boost your business’ productivity, contact us via e-mail today!!